What's wrong with today? I've spoken to so many people, coincidentally, bout relationships, break-ups, lovers, and stuff. And I wasnt even planning for anything today, like, didnt find out anything or what. Sigh. But I'm getting all emo-ed up. On the other hand, I loved having heart-to-heart talks with my buds. It's like, be it online MSN conversations, or just short exchange of words face-to-face, I feel that I'm not that pathetic. It's like, I've been learning about so many hurtful truths from my boyfriend, and yet I choose to stay with him rather than leave him? Why? Cos', as explained, I dont wanna risk losing that someone I still have feelings for. I know I'm going to get over him, vice versa, real soon, but I just dont wanna end a relationship where there still are feelings involved. Unless either party withdraws willingly, I'm not gonna do anything. I kinda assume/know/or not that deep inside his heart, he hides a flame that's been burning for so many years and wishes to rekindle it one day. And I reasoned out things with him, thrashing everything out. By carrying on this way, we are both depriving each other of better chances of meeting a right partner ahead. Sigh, I'm being superficial, shallow and brainless. But it's the truth. It hurts so damn much if he continues hiding me and appears 'Single' the many others out there. Or lies to me bout her. Or being close to her behind my back. I can never forget the V-day MMS she sent you. Not trying to pick a catfight or whatsoever, I dont find her very attractive nor super pretty. And if to you she's as beautiful as an angel (you didnt say im stating an example), it shows that you really love her a lot so much so that looks dont matter to you anymore. I mean, you're sucha a flirtatious person who adds almost all pretty faces out there, so ya, I'm willing to give my blessings to you if you're serious. But make sure you are. You can keep denying your relationship with her or whatsoever, I dont care. I have to be true to myself and this is how I've been feeling. You suck. Stop telling me you love me every night when you dont mean it. I totally hate it.
Randomness: IM MISSING MY STRAIGHT HAIR! (jvn looked funny in the 3rd pic so i think he wont mind me cropping him away haha!)
beautiful day, in bliss :)
11:00 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand